Need Help Studying for the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Exam? Complete Study Guide with Practice Test Questions
- Candidates must have 2 years work-related experience in finance or cash management position
- Or, candidates must have 1 year work experience in same position and a graduate degree in finance or business
- Or, candidates must possess 1 year work experience and 2 years teaching experience in cash management or finance related field
- Or, candidates must posses a degree in finance or business with 2 years teaching experience
- Or, candidates must have 4 years teaching experience
To register, candidates must first request a Candidate Information Bulletin. Eligible candidates will receive notification on how to schedule a Prometric test date and location.
Please request from the Candidate Information Bulletin
The exams are computer based with 170 multiple-choice questions
- Pass or fail results are released immediately after the exam
- Total application fees for AFP Members is $596 and $991 for non-members
Complete Treasury Professional Study Guide and Practice Test Questions
Order PDF Download Version or Printed Book.
Publication Date:February 14, 2013
Published by:MoMetrix Test Preparation Inc.
By Complete Test Preparation Inc.
Availability: In Stock