Preparing for the Claims Adjuster Exam ?
Each state has different licensing requirements for claims adjusters. Many times they have very different exams that are required to be passed. All state exams will cover the basic practices all claims adjusters need to know.
These tests usually consist of various amounts of multiple choice questions covering subjects such as:
- Insurance Definitions and Risks
- Insurance Types
- Insurance Regulations and Taxation Policies
- Producer Regulations and Practices
- Producer Authority and Insurance Contract Elements
- Contract Characteristics
- Policy Issuance and Underwriting Processes
- Premium Determination
- Group Insurance Rates, Premiums and Insurance Underwriting
Study Guide for the Claims Adjuster Exam
Order PDF Download Version or Printed Book.
Number orf Pages: 160
Publication Date:February 14, 2014
Modified: [insert_php] the_modified_date(’20y-m-d’); [/insert_php]
Published by:MoMetrix Test Preparation Inc.
By Complete Test Preparation Inc.
Availability: In Stock