Need Help Studying for the Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) Exam? Complete Study Guide and Practice Questions
The Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) exams are organized and administered by the American Payroll Association (APA). The FPC exam is conducted for APA by Pearson VUE.
The Fundamental Payroll Certification exam is for entry level payroll professionals,
sales consultants and professionals in the payroll industry can also apply
system engineers and analysts who work on payroll programs.
Download application forms and send to APA via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 210-224-5814
- Core Payroll Concepts 40%
- Compliance 22%
- Principles of Paycheck Calculations 20%
- Payroll Process and Systems 12%
- Accounting 6%
- The exam is computer based with 100 computer based questions. Help with computer based exams
- The exam is timed for 3 hours
- Exam results are released immediately aster the exam
- The application fee is $290.00
- From 9th November, the application fee will be $295
Complete (FPC) study guide prepared by a dedicated team of expert researchers.
Effective, affordable help from the most comprehensive test preparation company in the world!