Need Help Studying for the Series 87 Exam? Exam information, Test Preparation, Study Guide and Flash Cards
The Research Analyst Series 87 Exam is organized and administered by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), which was formerly known as the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD). The exams are conducted by Prometric testing corporation and Pearson VUE. The Series 87 exam is part of the Series 86/87 exams
- Candidates must be licensed sales representatives of any stock brokerage firm
- Candidates must be research analysts that are registered with and approved by the Exchange and/or NASD.
- Candidates must first have taken and passed the Series 7 General Securities Registered exam or where relevant any of Series 17, 37 or 38
- Complete appropriate application forms on the FINRA website
- After registration, candidates need to schedule a test date and location with Prometric or Person VUE
- Preparation of Research Reports 32
- Dissemination of Information 18
- The exam is made up of 50 multiple choice questions
- The exam is timed for 1 hour and 30 minutes
- The exam application fee is $115
- Candidates must answer 70% of the exam questions correctly to pass the exam
- Candidates will receive exam results immediately after the exam
Complete Series 87 Study Guide
Complete Series 87 study guide prepared by a dedicated team of expert researchers.
Effective, affordable help from the most comprehensive test preparation company in the world!